Sunday, March 3, 2013

Yakiniku Hiroshi


Yakiniku Hiroshi
339 Royal Hawaiian Ave
Honolulu, HI 96815

Yakiniku Hiroshi is currently my favorite restaurant in Waikiki. How we ended up here was pretty funny. You would think that our last night in Hawai'i we would have had made reservations at some kind of restaurant but we didn't so we Yelped around for restaurants that didn't require reservations and had pretty good reviews so we ended up here. The meat was insanely good (the kalbi was my favorite). Wasn't a fan of beef tongue (then again, I'm not THAT adventurous when it comes to food.... I mean it took me awhile to eat a kumquat haha). It's pretty pricey here; you pay a certain amount for a certain amount of meat but overall, I believe it's worth it! So good! 

No comments:

Post a Comment